[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Problem with Netscape and removal of WEEK
Advertisement

Problem with Netscape and removal of WEEK

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Problem with Netscape and removal of WEEK

Postby flash » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:40 pm

Hi,

I have integrated the calendar with my site and it works great. No comparison on the numerous calendar scripts available on the net.

I faced one problem in netscape 7.2
One is the bottom (today's date) bar not going down when moving from, lets say Feb 2006 to Jan 2006. The bottom bar stays on where it was previously and doesn't drop down covering the dates underneath.

There are a few enhancements that I made to it.
I removed the section for the Week as that becomes very confusing at first glance and mostly doesn't serve any purpose. Eventhough I didn't want to, I was forced to do it. I din't take out the column, I just remove the text from it and removed the background color. I reduced the Calendar width in the CSS too. but couldn't do it after 196px.

After which the month drop down and year drop down got offset in IE, where as in Firefox and netscape the drop downs where correct. Opera got really weird with the top section background narrower. I changed the pixel starting position of month and yar drop downs to fit in the width of each. But it doesn't look as good as before.

It will be great if you can make one without the week section. It will be accepted widely.

Thanks
flash

Postby flash » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:14 am

I was wrong with the shifting of the months and year drop downs. If the doc type has the strict or loose associated it doesn't give that problem. If any one is interested in the calendar without the week, let me know.
flash

Postby espenjo » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:32 pm

espenjo

Return to Calendar script questions