[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - PullDown Content: One Item at a time, please
Advertisement

PullDown Content: One Item at a time, please

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

PullDown Content: One Item at a time, please

Postby webmonkey » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:43 pm

I'd like to have only One Pull-down display at a time.
This is the demo I am referring to:

I just noticed that you had mod'd the Scroll-down content Div to have more than one Pull-down Item display at one time.

You did this the same day I downloaded the script. Dec. 13, 2006
LOL

I'm sure tons of people wanted to have more than one, but I want them to close the former while pulling down the later so that there is only one on screen at a time.

Kind of a backwards request, but perhaps you can have two examples after we get this done.

cheers!
webmonkey

BUMP

Postby webmonkey » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:24 pm

anyone?
webmonkey

Postby Batalf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:10 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Works

Postby webmonkey » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:17 pm

webmonkey

Postby Batalf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:30 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

sliders

Postby webmonkey » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:18 pm

(First let me say: This is a great script from what I have seen since I started testing and debugging this script)

Now, for my problem:
the Sliders on one div isn't working.

I only have two Scroll Down Divs at the moment. I will have four by the end of this.

And occasionally, one Div will not go scroll back up when the other is brought down.
(I've also noticed that the placement of certain <script>'s needs to be inside the body - not outside (head or elsewhere) or in an external file - for it to work correctly at all.)

I figured which slider will work, It is the one that is written out first in the source code.
Then the second slider Div will display too long in height in the Container Div. I fixed this by declaring a Height in the CSS of the .dhtmlgoodies_contentBox

(I'm using a combination of the Drop-Down Script and the Scroll-Down Script - I simply pasted my Scroll-Down content inside the Drop-Down Content area.... if you are wondering)

The only bad thing about the code is that each of the dropdowns will be the same height due to the js and the css interaction. (correct me if I am wrong and lead me in the right direction if there is a workaround for this)

I can't give you the web URL in a Forum.
Some of this isn't final and is sensitive.
PM me or Email me and I'll give it to you.
webmonkey

Return to Questions regarding other scripts at www.dhtmlgoodies.com