[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - HTML builder
Advertisement

HTML builder

Moderator: Calcifer

HTML builder

Postby mwaschkowski » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 pm

mwaschkowski

Postby slothy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:54 pm

Hi Mark

there are tons around ...

have you tried Hot Scripts ? i just put it on and it came up with 100s of links

(and yes it is BIG :) ) at least to do it properly

Alex
slothy

Postby mwaschkowski » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:11 pm

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, I did check out hotscripts but only found a total of 5 entries for either a Javascript or Flash "form builder", none of which looked like what I need...

Regards,

Mark
mwaschkowski

Postby slothy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:14 pm

OK Mark,

As you can imagine Alf is very busy :)) especially with IE7 launch..

I started doing one for MySQL a few months back but abandoned it when i realised that it was getting out of hand in terms of possibilities ... just more simple to create one from scratch :))

I will try and dredge it up and have a bash at making it workable.... no promises though....

It will be in MySQL btw so FORGET it if you want cross-database compatible :))

I will see what i can do

Alex

PS MAy i ask what you are specifically looking for? 2 i saw seemed pretty generic?

Also, it will be written in PHP

In the meantime, Manuel Lemos did one in phpclasses.org btw ... it is topped ranked of ALL classes :)) so is pretty powerful

i use it myself... it is PHP driven and does EVERYTHING oyu can imagine...however not really developed for clients to use

go to www.phpclasses.org
slothy

Postby mwaschkowski » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:25 pm

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply! Ya, IE7 is going to create a bunch of work for us all!

After much research I've decided to not incorporate the feature into the web application that I'm building right now due to the complexity involved. I actually need something more generic and with some special needs than one driven from MySQL. I might take a crack at it in the new year. Thanks for the offer to make one from MySQL, but I wouldn't really be able to take advantage of it. :(

One thing that would help out a lot would be a reference to CSS and positioning - which one do you use (ie book name or better yet web site)?

Thanks again for your offer to help me out!

Regards,

Mark
mwaschkowski

Postby slothy » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:31 am

no probs mark

re your last post

Basic CSS stuff (ie stuff i should know but i have a memory lapse) i use Just a linear reference really to look up basic rules etc....not very instructiive otherwise just factual

is a site i frequent regularly....good for abstract stuff like bugs and floats fairly comprehensive stuff and well-written and visual...(also most likely to dwell on all IE7 isues when they crop up!)

other ones deserving honorable mention are

Roger Johannsen seems to have his finger on the pulse

and of course and (latter one of best hhelp forums on net

any book by the CSS God Zeldman :)
slothy

Postby mwaschkowski » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:08 pm

mwaschkowski

Return to Request/Suggest a script by posting in this thread