[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Ajax, firefox and secure sites
Advertisement

Ajax, firefox and secure sites

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Ajax, firefox and secure sites

Postby Roselyne » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:53 pm

Hi Batalf,

I am a student working on an ajax site and i really like this site and your ajax goodies. I have a question that is a really general question about ajax. I am writting ajax scripts under a secure site. When i work with IE i can keep working for hours without any problems. But some really funny things happen when i try to visualize my site under firefox. After i login to this secure site, it keeps prompting me to enter a password and many times i end up being kicked out of the site for too many password failures. The support people think it might have to do with the fact that ajax technology keep pulling info from the back end. But if that's right, why does it only do it with firefox. This may not be the right place to ask about browser security issues but i thought i would give it a try and i am open to any tips, any suggestions on where to look for the answer to this problem. :? :oops: :cry: :x :roll: :?:

Thanks You,
Roselyne.
Roselyne

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts