[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - cloning a script
Advertisement

cloning a script

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

cloning a script

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:23 am

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:41 pm

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:37 pm

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:29 pm

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:14 pm

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:21 pm

OK, I got it to work. I really appreciate your ideas and help...!!!

I was not able to combine them so if you did, I would be interested in looking at your code. I kept the two files separate.

there were three main problems.

first, in the get_format function of the get_format.js file, delete the following line.
document.getElementById('use_format').options.length = 0;

that line was leftover from when I was "building" the option in the get_format.php file.

since I did not combine the two JS files, I had to change the var ajax = new sack(); line in one file, e.g., the get_format.js file.

I changed all occurences of the ajax var to ajaxx (two xx's at the end).

finally, I changed the echo line in the get_format.php file. it should read:
echo "obj.use_format.options[$use_format].selected=true";

I changed the formObj to obj.

It now works and I think those are all the changes I had to make.

Thanks!!!

saintSR

Postby saintSR » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:42 am

saintSR

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts