[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - [PHP] Fly To Basket With Session, Is It Possible?
Advertisement

[PHP] Fly To Basket With Session, Is It Possible?

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

[PHP] Fly To Basket With Session, Is It Possible?

Postby dantefoxfox » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:24 am

Hi, today I downloaded the fantastic basket script, but it comes some problems.
I explain the structure of my script:

index.php => cart.php => checkout.php

In the index.php it is the catalog, the products list, with the link cart?action=add&id=$id I add each product to the cart, then I can update, delete or again adding a product...
Today I try to insert your script in to mine, but when I have all the products in the basket, I don't know how to take this array in the $_SESSION for the checkout.php file...
Please help me! :oops:

p.s. I manage all the data with the session and then, after checkout.php, I write all in the db.
dantefoxfox

Are you using a database?

Postby izzyd3434 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:26 pm

Are you using a database.....if so, you can use the session to store the ID number of the item and then query the database for the rest of the info...so here here is my cart session:
$cart = $_SESSION['cart'];

And this is how I get the ID from the session and then get the rest of the info from my database

$items = explode(',',$cart);
$contents = array();
foreach ($items as $item) {
$contents[$item] = (isset($contents[$item])) ? $contents[$item] + 1 : 1;
}
foreach ($contents as $id=>$qty) {
$sql = "SELECT * FROM products WHERE id = " . $id;
$rs = @mysql_query($sql,$conn);
$row = mysql_fetch_array($rs);
$productname=$row['company']....
$price=$row['price'];
$pic=$row['pic'];
$extprice=$price*$qty;
$carttotal=$extprice + $carttotal;

----The formatting looks bad here...but do you get the picture? You can see how it looks implemented on my site....you can add and subtract...checkout....but don't actually purchase because it is live
http://www.monomachines.com
izzyd3434

Re: Are you using a database?

Postby dantefoxfox » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:35 am

dantefoxfox

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts