[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - AJAX Dynamic Content: content links
Advertisement

AJAX Dynamic Content: content links

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

AJAX Dynamic Content: content links

Postby centralpulse » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:49 am

For my first ajax experiment I'm playing with the AJAX Dynamicly Loaded Articles (http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/aja ... icles.html).
The reason for using this is simple - the URL doesn't change in the address bar at all.

This script works perfectly, changing articles and even the 'navigation' until I realised that some of the articles I'm using have internal links to other articles. I duplicated my navigation 'hack' (basically copying selected javascript from the 'HEAD' of the page, renaming some functions and changing some variables such as where the request comes from and where it is directed to) and specified an alternative tag name (e.g. instead of 'LI' I used 'SPAN' or created my own).
This works perfectly for the first article that is loaded in the page, however when I load a new article into the div the link doesn't work.

Can anyone help?

I hope that I have made sense here.

Thank.
centralpulse

Changed Script

Postby centralpulse » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:18 am

Well to fix this problem I actually swapped scripts - not hard to do. I moved from AJAX Dynamically Loaded Articles to AJAX Dynamic Content.

I now have no problems and it works how I would like it to.
centralpulse

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts