[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - AJAX dynamic Content and form
Advertisement

AJAX dynamic Content and form

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

AJAX dynamic Content and form

Postby Vespa » Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 pm

Hi all, first post here.

I'm referring to the AJAX Dynamic Content Script

The script works fine into my web page but I got in trouble with a form to submit a question for my FAQ page.

The form is displayed correctly, it use POST as action and call a page to process the data (email and question) submitted by the user.

I'm not able to load the php the answer page into the AJAX dynamic content.I don't know how to submit the form data to the php page that process those info and call the answer page.

Thx for help.
Vespa

Postby Vespa » Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:41 pm

Just one more info: I had to modify the AJAX dyn content script to use GET method instead POSt since y server doesn't allow the last one.

So the questions is: how can I get the email form working fine in the AJAX loaded page? Can I use POST method or I have to switch it to GET like the AJAX script?
Vespa

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts