[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - ajax-poller and include dont work
Advertisement

ajax-poller and include dont work

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

ajax-poller and include dont work

Postby carlo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:00 am

carlo

Postby carlo » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:54 am

fixed it!!

found that changing the document.forms[0] parameter to document.forms[1] made the trick.

incredible how that simple thing got me reading the forum and trying things for almost 5 days!

now its working.
carlo

Problem in the selection of data in data base

Postby andergpi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:57 pm

Hi,

Taking advantage topido this, I am also with this problem and also mentioned another problem that speak below.
First of Brazil and I do not know well the English and so I am using the translator to

google.com.
The poll is great, but I am having problems in the installation. I did as instructed, I

acknowledged some errors in the code, correct and still not worked.
For example file: ajax-poller.html he does not have codes in php? Then he must be a. PHP,

then transformed into a file of the type php and some errors if they were.
Second, after that the poll not choose the data in the DB.

Ex: http://www.gurupifacil.com/enquete_nova/ajax-poller.php

Ex in the code:

<?

/ / Retreving poll from database
$ Res = mysql_query ( "select * from poller where ID = '$ pollerId'");
If ($ inf = mysql_fetch_array ($ res)) (
Echo "<p class=\"pollerTitle\">." $ Inf [ "pollerTitle "]."</ p>" / / Output poller title

$ ResOptions = mysql_query ( "select * from poller_option where pollerID = '$ pollerId'

order by pollerOrder") or die (mysql_error ()) / / Find poll options, ie Radio buttons
While ($ infOptions = mysql_fetch_array ($ resOptions)) (
If ($ infOptions [ "defaultChecked"]) $ checked = "checked"; else $ checked = "";
Echo "<p class=\"pollerOption\"> <$ checked input type = \" radio \ "value = \". "$

InfOptions [" id "]." \ "Name = \" vote [. "$ Inf [ "ID "]."] \" id = \ "pollerOption." $

infOptions [ "id"]. "\"> <label for = \ "pollerOption." $ infOptions [ "id"]. "\" id = \

"optionLabel." $ infOptions [ "id"]. "\ ">".$ infOptions [" optionText "]."</ label> </ p>

";

)
)
?>

Dai thus appears only the button to vote and the options to vote are not loaded.

If someone can help, can respond in English to do that after translation.

Tanks.

Anderson Dorneles
From Brazil
andergpi

Changing form number from [0] to [1]

Postby kent3800 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:00 am

kent3800

poller and include statement

Postby Robbie2 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:21 pm

Hi Carlo and/or everybody else...
I'm trying to use the include statement also to call in the poller on a php page.

Each of my php pages call in header.php, footer.php and rightmenu.php file from a navigation folder.

I want the poller to be called into the rightmenu.php so that every page will have the poll question on it.

Can somebody please tell me how to do this as I'm not having any luck with the only statement I know:

<?
session_start();
?>
.....blah, blah....
<?php include "navigation/rightside.php"; ?>

Thanks in advance and all replies are very much appreciated!
Robbie2

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts