Advertisement

Can you help me use ajax poller with phpnuke?

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Can you help me use ajax poller with phpnuke?

Postby outseeker » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:35 am

Hi guys,
Your scripts are very flashy and I would like to try and integrate the ajax poller into phpnuke. It is proving to be quite a challenge and I would love some help if you can spare me some of your time. I have tried to replace the references to the dbconnect.php with internal references phpnuke uses to connect to the database with success. The poller takes details from the database and shows the options on my page. I cannot seem to make the submit function work however. I read a previous post by someone trying to get it working with Smarty (whatever that is!) :) but although I was getting the same error message about "length being null or not an object", the solutions posted did not solve my problem.

If you have the time and/or inclination I would love to chat to you on msn or any other convenient method you prefer. Otherwise please ask me any questions and I will do my very best to post whatever information you ask of me. I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting, so I haven't posted a big blob of code or anything just yet. Also I had error messages originating from the cookie detection code, so I removed it completely to try and just get the basics working. Starting from scratch may be a good idea at this point :lol:

Many Thanks 8)
outseeker

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts