[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - request permission for a script
Advertisement

request permission for a script

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

request permission for a script

Postby rinnygrl » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:05 am

hi!

i am using a code i found on your site for a website that i have been commissioned for. the code is for the accordion menu style for some of the menus on the page. i wanted to know if you would like me to donate a portion of my commission to your site or if i could obtain permission to use the code for a piece of the website for a commissioned project.

please and thank you!
rinnygrl

Postby Batalf » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi

You are of course free to donate money to this site:)

But, you don't have to pay anything to use scripts from this site in commercial projects.

The scripts are licensed under LGPL which basically means that

1) You must keep the copyright notice in the source code(at the top of the javascript code) intact at all times
2) Modifications made to the script it's self (the js code from this site) must be made available to the open source community.

However, if you need to remove the copyright notice from the source code, you should contact me in order to get a commercial license.
Batalf
Site Admin

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts