[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Fly to basket... plus!
Advertisement

Fly to basket... plus!

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Fly to basket... plus!

Postby fakokay » Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:43 pm

Hi!

Loved the 'fly to basket' script. that's really what i need for my projet. But i got a question : "How can i send the basket into a form?"

Basicly, i need a submit form that return the content of the basket ('item #','nb of buy','unique price' should be great) after that, i'll process the infos myself with mysql/php.

example:
3|||10|||10.00 = should be item#3 ordered 10 times at 10.00 each.

or if you want, paste only the item# with the number of time in the basket... i'll process all the other things.

regads and keep on the good work! :)
fakokay

Postby erikbarba » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:24 pm

erikbarba

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts