[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - how to submit form using POST and AJAX client lookup
Advertisement

how to submit form using POST and AJAX client lookup

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

how to submit form using POST and AJAX client lookup

Postby sgbcn » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi, I have just integrated the AJAX client lookup script into my web page and have it working great, but I am unable to submit my form as the form action uses the ajax client lookup script. Please can anyone let me know how I can submit a form using POST and this script. Is there a way to point to ajax-client_lookup.html in another part of the code so that I can use the action/POST fields as usual?? Any help would be apreciated as I love the script but need to be able to submit the form once all data is filled in!

Thanks!
sgbcn

Postby Batalf » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:55 pm

There shouldn't be a problem to change the action attribute of the form. You should be able to change it to whatever you want. The client lookup script is not using that attribute.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby sgbcn » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:04 pm

sgbcn

Postby Batalf » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby sgbcn » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:08 pm

sgbcn

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts