[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - two questions about ajax_loadContent
Advertisement

two questions about ajax_loadContent

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

two questions about ajax_loadContent

Postby astamblam » Mon May 25, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm using Ajax dynamic content script and I've got two questions:

1. how can I add a PREV PAGE link?

2. I've got the main frame at the top of the homepage, and I've got some links at the bottom of the home page (and the frame is non visible, out of the top screen). When I click on one of these links the frame was refreshed but I don't see it (because it is out of the top screen) .
Then, How can I automatically scroll the home page ad the top?

thanks

(sorry for my poor english)
astamblam

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts