[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - extending the demos.
Advertisement

extending the demos.

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

extending the demos.

Postby Kitten » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 pm

I'm customising one of the drag and drop examples (example 2, to be precise). I've made some changes that I think improve it; you no longer need to call "addSource" for each item & you can have items in either drop area when you start.

To get rid of "addSourse" I adapted the "addItemsFromMarkup" function from the galleryImage library to dynamically add the items and set the drag class to them. To allow items in both drop areas I call my new function for each area.

What I'm trying to do now is dynically add new items and let them be d'n'd like the existing items. This is where I need some help. I hope people find my changes useful and someone here can help with the last bit to make the library even more useful for everyone.

There's a working example here:

Click the 'Add Cat' link at the bottom to add a new cat. This adds nicely, everything still works but the new cat isn't draggable. Obviously it needs to be added to the array and something initialised. I'm going through the code but I just can't work out what I need to add...[/url]
Kitten

Postby Kitten » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:04 pm

Kitten

Return to Drag and drop scripts