[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Limit Drag Area
Advertisement

Limit Drag Area

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Limit Drag Area

Postby cseiter » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm

In my spare time I've created a vbscript-html application that generates an html calendar and you can customize it with css stylesheets and add and remove events(I know, small compared to what's here). I've incorporated the drag and drop script to allow the ability to move the different "tool windows" around, like you can choose where to place the buttons, the background color selector, that sort of thing. I've got it working with different div layers, but how can I set a limit on where it can be dragged to? When I drag the div container, it has the ability to "disappear" when it reaches the end of the browser window. Is there any way I can make it stop at the edge of the window?
cseiter

Return to Drag and drop scripts