[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Problems saving and displaying custom dragable boxes
Advertisement

Problems saving and displaying custom dragable boxes

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Problems saving and displaying custom dragable boxes

Postby chemist » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 pm

Dear dhtmlgoodies.com,
Firstly, I must say the scripts you are producing and the support you give them is very impressive, a very high standard, so well done, guys! and girls if there are any?

I am using your dragable rss boxes script and have with the help of many other members posts managed to make custom dragable boxes that show google gadgets in them by using an iframe to diapsly the gadget.
My two problems are when I make the box, I can set the height of the box, but the div container in the center of the box does not open out to the same size of the box, so u get a small iframe box with a scroller on it. How can I change the size of the center div to stretch to fit the content in it, or at least set a height for that section.

My second problem is the when i refresh or drag the content, it loses its title and main content, I have got it to not show loading rss, but my javascript isnt good enough to do more, sadly.

Thanks for the help in advance,
George
chemist

Postby chemist » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:09 pm

Wow, its quiet out there!
:roll:
chemist

Postby jbavington » Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Good support? Really?

I posted this almost a month ago:

Not a hard question for a lot of people on this forum I would have thought - especially dhtmlgoodies. Plenty of other un-answered posts asking for help with the same thing as well.

Good luck with your question.

PS Don't expect the dhtmlgoodies.com folks to show up anytime soon either. One of the top posts on this forum is some dodgy spam advertising and it hasn't been removed.

It will be interesting to see how they do react to my comments when they read them (if they read them). Whether they take the 'forget him' approach or the 'oh no an unhappy visitor, let's help him quick' approach. I would laugh if they use the 'he's not paying us so why should we bother' approach as they must make loads from advertising on this popular site.
jbavington

Postby chemist » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:00 am

Yeah,
I know what you mean!!
But when someone like Batalf gets back to you, things happen, as I can tell by many posts.
I did read your post, but I couldn't help sadly with my sad javascript knowledge!
The books I have seem to have good info, so if you want pm me and ill point you to where I got them.
I'm reading a book on javascript while I wait :)
chemist

Postby jbavington » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:26 am

Thanks, I'm also doing the same and learning as much as I can from online tutorials etc.

Good luck, if I come up with anything I'll let you know.
jbavington

Postby Batalf » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby chemist » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:44 pm

chemist

Postby chemist » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:51 pm

chemist

Postby Batalf » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:52 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby chemist » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:54 pm