[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Help me to solve the problem
Advertisement

Help me to solve the problem

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Help me to solve the problem

Postby popsinger » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:51 am

Hi ,

I have used the drag and drop to columns demo3 script in my web page.

http://popsinger.infernohost.net/

Here i use 4 li tags and they have some links attached to it. When i click the first link(any link ) it opens and after that the other links are not opening. When i disabled the timer related functions in the script, all the links are working properly but the drag and drop option is not working.

somebody help me.

Thanks
popsinger

Return to Drag and drop scripts