[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Workaround for Dragable Content Bug
Advertisement

Workaround for Dragable Content Bug

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Workaround for Dragable Content Bug

Postby ioxer » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:42 am

The has a bug in it. I noticed you couldn't enter an input box to type anything. I'm sure this is the same for any text element. Try it, go and go to the mailing list part. Can't enter anything, can you? :wink:

Well, I also found a workaround. All it took was a simple [ onclick="this.focus();" ] for the input box and now it works!

At this time, I'm unsure how to fix the code to allow entering an input box without having to use the onclick. I'll look around the code later and see if I can do anything and I'll post back if I do get something working.

EDIT: On second thought, a fix in the script itself will probably be necessary. Even when using my fix above, working with input boxes is not perfect. Selecting text in the input box is impossible with the onmousedown event.
ioxer

Postby DssTrainer » Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:28 pm

perhaps they've updated it.. but now the problem (at least in opera) is that you can enter text, but as soon as you drag that div the first time, the text gets cleared. After that it works ok tho.
DssTrainer

Return to Drag and drop scripts