[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Drag and drop doesn't work right
Advertisement

Drag and drop doesn't work right

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Drag and drop doesn't work right

Postby WebmasterX » Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:54 pm

Hello,

I'm trying to maker a sorter for my webshop module but there is something i cannot figure out.

First i will explain what the script does.

As you can see in the pictures there are three columns. The first is a directory tree, the second column are "submaps" and the thirth are unsorted products.

When you drag a product to the "submaps" the product is moved to that map. That's the whole idea.

Now what goes wrong?

If i open the script it works fine, there is one submap defined so the screen isn't blank. When i want to drag a product to it the product is accepted as you can see by the highlighting within the submap.

But when i click on a tree item, the submaps changes with an AJAX script which write new submaps to the layer (div). This works fine but when i want to drag a product to one of the submaps the submap doesn't accept it and there is also no highlighting

So in short terms, after changing the layer with AJAX the drag and drop function doesn't work any more.

If you know a solution i will be happy to hear it.

Thnx!
WebmasterX

Postby WebmasterX » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:36 pm

WebmasterX

Postby Batalf » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:41 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Return to Drag and drop scripts