[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Simple List Based Menu - minor problem
Advertisement

Simple List Based Menu - minor problem

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Simple List Based Menu - minor problem

Postby Mo » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:04 pm

Hi, my first post here!

I'm using the Simple List Based Menu (excellent script, many thanks!) and I've followed the advice Batalf has given to other forum users which has solved most of my problems. I have a small, niggling one left, though...

My sub-menu - I only have one - opens nicely and adopts the style I set in the CSS for the active menu item. The trouble is that the main menu items don't pick up the change in style when one of their pages are open.

I've stripped the HTML down to the bone and I'd be happy to upload it to a temporary folder if you could spare a moment to have a look at it. I've also commented the changes I made to the JavaScript.

As a small incentive, I'm planning to make a donation if I can get this working properly as it's such a useful little script! 8)

Many thanks
Mo
Mo

Return to Menu script questions