[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Form submit in same tab in pane-splitter
Advertisement

Form submit in same tab in pane-splitter

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Form submit in same tab in pane-splitter

Postby feeroz_khan » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:28 pm

Hello,

First of all I'd like to appreciate the work on dhtmlgoddies. This's really well done and has a lots of value. I am planning to use pane-splitter. But I facing some issues with it.

I open a form, which is opened in newtab in central pane, the id of which is say manageForm. There're multiple values in the form, which on submission should go into MySQL database, and a Thank You message should be displayed in the same tab, i.e. manageForm.

Now when I say
<form action="manage_form.php" method="post" onsubmit='paneSplitter.loadContent("manageForm","m anage_form.php",15);paneSplitter.showContent("manageForm");return false'>,

Manage_form.php opens in the same tab, but value are not passing by php post method ($_POST['formvalue']), so am not able to update the database also.

Can someone please give me a solution for this. It's very urgent. I've spent plenty of time researching, but couldn't get through it.

Thanks and Regards
Feeroz
feeroz_khan

Postby feeroz_khan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:00 am

feeroz_khan

Return to Form widget questions