[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - sortable table with fixed header doesn't work properly in IE
Advertisement

sortable table with fixed header doesn't work properly in IE

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

sortable table with fixed header doesn't work properly in IE

Postby droesler » Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:19 am

To load the html table I'm using Ajax to retrieve the html data. I'm using prototype.js and the Ajax.Updater function to load the data.

In Firerfox the table is displayed properly with sortable columns and a verticle scrollbar. In IE table is sortable, but it is not a scrolling table, just a long table with all the data. Also, the header row doesn't have the formatting that is in Firefox, but the up/down arrow will be displayed if I click on a column to sort that column.

Any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this? Could this be a problem with prototype.js?

Thanks

Dennis
droesler

Postby Batalf » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:07 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby droesler » Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:10 am

droesler

IE 7 problem

Postby weltsnet » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:04 am

What I've found is that the sorting works fine, but the scrolling doesn't work with IE 7. Works fine on previous versions. Any ideas?
weltsnet

Return to Table script questions