[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Simple DHTML window cannot move and resize
Advertisement

Simple DHTML window cannot move and resize

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Simple DHTML window cannot move and resize

Postby danny2004 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Hi!

I have strange problem. I used Simple DHTML window script in static HTML pages and it worked just fine. I was using floating window (I created new window dynamically) for displaying text that I got from database using AJAX requests. Now I'm trying to make the same thing, but with PHP. Almost everything works fine, except things I mentioned in subject: I CANNOT MOVE AND RESIZE WINDOW.

Can somebody please help me?
danny2004

Postby kennyb » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Did you ever solve your problem?

I have the same problem in IE6. FFox works fine.

Also my dynamic floating window in IE6 developed a problem whereby the first load of the window works, and subsequent invocations bring up an empty floating window (i.e. all white content, bgcolor). This started after I converted my site from Transitional DTD to Strict DTD. Any guesses there?

I'll post back anything I figure out.
kennyb

Postby kennyb » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:08 am

Well I did figure out why it was not movable. Earlier in my integration I had commented out the initializers

var div = document.getElementById('dhtml_goodies_id1');
initWindows(false,div);

and now the windows can be moved and resized in both IE and FFox. Nice!

Still leaves the IE problem where second+ invocations produce an empty popup window.
kennyb

Postby kennyb » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 pm

kennyb

Return to Window script questions