[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Minimized window shows entire window before minimizing it.
Advertisement

Minimized window shows entire window before minimizing it.

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Minimized window shows entire window before minimizing it.

Postby Rinoa » Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:58 am

Hi All,
First of all I want to say this floating window is great.
I have tried it on our site to act as "my favorites" window. [much like a post-it functionality]
Where i can drag and drop items into the floating window and click on it to load a screen later.
I have adjusted the cookie so that it appears on every page of my site.
However when I minimize this this floating window and I click/load another page. I can see my floating window load as a whole window and with a flicker it becomes minimized.
I mean it annoys me to see the that window flickering from a whole window to a minimized one. Is there a way so that when the page refreshes the user wont notice that this floating window tries to load as a whole then hides the other part afterwards?

[/img]
Rinoa

Postby Batalf » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:49 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Deswit » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:06 pm

Deswit

Return to Window script questions