[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Please HELP (sliding not working in iframe on IE)
Advertisement

Please HELP (sliding not working in iframe on IE)

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Please HELP (sliding not working in iframe on IE)

Postby anabreu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am

Hello,

I'm new at this forum, I'm not a developer, I'm just a designer who has to strugle to do simple things that work, all by myself.

I downloaded the "Image Slideshow" today, and I was really happy with it, I tested and it's working on FF and on IE (wich is very important for me, since inmy country most of people still use IE).

Here is the link of the file "all alone" working:

However, when I try to insert the slideshow in my design, the slideshow stops working on IE:

I have tryed copying the whole code into the document with my layout, and I couldn't make it work, so I thought on using an iframe, but it doesn't work like this either...

Any sugestions?

It's 5h35 am here, I'm on a deadline and going NUTS with this!!

Please help me...

Thank you very much,

Ana

ps. I tryed changing the code at the begining of the page for <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">, but despite ruining the overall design (adding several small gaps in the layout), it still does not work...
anabreu

Return to Gallery script questions