[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - How to combine 2 scripts ?
Advertisement

How to combine 2 scripts ?

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

How to combine 2 scripts ?

Postby falatop » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:58 pm

Hello,

First i want to thank you for all i can learn on this website.
It's very usefull and the quality of your work and disponibility impressed me :)

Second i'm sorry for my poor english: i'm a french and english isn't my best language :oops:

Third ma question:
I would like to combine the drag-drop-folder-tree with ajax-update-data, but i can see in the "how-to" that ID is not in the same place and javascript functions seems differents too.

i already use drag-drop-folder-tree with a database and it works perfectly, and now i would like to change a text with the ajax-update-data system.

Is it possible without to do a lot of work with javascript function ?

Thanks for your answer or suggestion
falatop

Return to Folder tree questions