[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Add, Edit, Delete, Drag and Drop features all in one!
Advertisement

Add, Edit, Delete, Drag and Drop features all in one!

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Add, Edit, Delete, Drag and Drop features all in one!

Postby kvnlnt » Thu May 03, 2007 2:23 am

Can anybody demonstrate how to use all the features of the folder trees in one tree? The example files show these features isolated from one another....and their corresponding js files differ...I can't figure out how to merge this functionality. I simply need to have the ability to Add, edit and delete nodes on a drag and drop tree structure. I have all the functionality I need except the add node feature...anyone have any idea how to integrate this in? I am working from the drag and drop folder source files.

Any help would be much appreciated!
kvnlnt

Anybody?

Postby kvnlnt » Mon May 07, 2007 4:56 pm

Looks like this is a common question, anybody have any ideas...on how to integrate the add feature in?
kvnlnt

OK, I got something working

Postby kvnlnt » Wed May 09, 2007 11:45 pm

kvnlnt

Postby stefan_i » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:36 pm

It may be an old post but anyway here is my solution, unfortunately it's incomplete :

1. I copied the initTree() as a new addNode(obj) function;
2.I removed the loop (through menuItems);
3. menuItems[no] is now obj, the param of the function;
4. I removed the code from initExpandedNodes = ... to the end of the function;

obj is the new node, added with something like : ul.innerHTML = ul.innerHTML + '<li id="node$number"><a href="#">$name</a></li>';
where ul is the parent;

The node was added fine, it had the contexMenu, but the siblings from the same branch lost the contextMenu + expand/collapse capability, while all the other nodes of the tree work correctly.

That's why this solution is incomplete.
stefan_i

add edit delete all in one pursuit

Postby kvnlnt » Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi Stefan_i,

Thanks for trying. I can't see why there are'nt more of use out there trying to do this functionality? Seems to be a very basicl use of the tree structure-used to built simple apps so clients can organize files in a hierarchy, etc..? I had actually given up...maybe I'll give it another crack...

Essentially, what I'm looking for is a tree with nodes that has all the features of all the trees on this site. I've spent so much time trying to get this to work I might as well build one myself. I was able to build one in two days using Flex. Seems like somebody would know how to do this...with these scripts.
kvnlnt

Postby 3dom » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 pm

3dom

Postby sona » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Bump, anyone?
sona

Re: Add, Edit, Delete, Drag and Drop features all in one!

Postby jinweijie » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 am

jinweijie

Postby mafia99 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:00 pm

mafia99

Return to Folder tree questions