[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Drag and Drop problem
Advertisement

Drag and Drop problem

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Drag and Drop problem

Postby davidwendt » Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Hello,

I have created a drag and drop example with two columns. The left list is used to select an an item and the right one to drop it (Please visit for the example). Nearly everything works as expected but there is a single problem I cannot solve and I havn't found anything on the web so far: As we have a lot of items to choose from, I am using a div to have a scrollable list on the left side.

Unfortunately, when I scroll down to select an item from the bottom of the left list and to drop it on the right side, the position of the selected item is deferred by the amount of the scrolled window position when I move it to the right list. The reason for that is probably the scrolled list on the left side, but I have absolutely no idea how to fix this.

Maybe someone out there has an idea or a workaround?

Regards,
David
davidwendt

Drag and drop problem

Postby meditex » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:55 pm

meditex

Postby skijve » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Last edited by skijve on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skijve

Postby skijve » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:15 pm

skijve

Re: Drag and Drop problem

Postby pratikmehta9 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:13 am

Have you find solution for this ? I am also facing same problem.
pratikmehta9

Postby skijve » Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:27 pm

I didn't search a lot.
I think I'll migrate my paned drag&drop under JQuery :oops:
skijve

Postby pratikmehta9 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 am

Thanks, for quick reply..
pratikmehta9

Postby nikki » Wed May 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Is this solved ?? If so please someone post the code. I am having similar problem
nikki

Drag Drop in Fixed Position - How to fix?

Postby datasprings » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Hi guys... I am having this problem as well. I need the 'target' to allow for a fixed position, so that when a user scrolls up and down on the page it doesn't lose the position that the sources can be dropped onto. you can easily demo/duplicate this issue if you simpy add this to your stylesheet:

#countries
{
border: 1px solid Black !important;
position: fixed !important;
top: 15pt !important;
right: 0pt !important;
left: auto !important;
width: 800px !important;
}

This will add the countries into a fixed position so you can scroll up and down on a page. The problem is once you do this it no longer works.

Please help... anyone??!!? :)
datasprings

Return to Drag and drop scripts