[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - GET url parameters occasionally pass
Advertisement

GET url parameters occasionally pass

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

GET url parameters occasionally pass

Postby lady_teacher_ » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:13 pm

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:06 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:17 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:39 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:57 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:26 am

Hehe not really a silly question, its a common mistake :-) but yes I have changed the link.

Well the thing is, without the "dynamicContent_ajaxObjects[ajaxIndex].setVar" no parameters are passed. I added the "dynamicContent_ajaxObjects[ajaxIndex].setVar" to your code, and I get the same behaviour as before :-( (the parameters occasionally not passing).

Hmm, ok I forgot to mention it... seems important now I think, I use the "ajax_loadContent" function to load another jsp page. Remember I said before product_id got passed (that is passed to the other page as well), language_code changed to 01 (not passed to the other page but 01 is the default language as handled in my classes) and town_code was NULL (which was not passed to the other page, nor had a default value).

Could the one call of the function influence the other? :roll:

Anna
lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:41 am

Yessss
that was it :-), I added the parameters to my other call of ajax_loadContent and it seems to be working now correctly. Somehow it confused the two instances of dynamicContent_ajaxObjects. Its strange though because being different instances in the dynamicContent_ajaxObjects array it sould behave differently...

Maybe you would like to look this up, I dont know it this could qualify as a bug. I will be testing it extensively though and I will let you know of my results if you like :-).

I really appreciate your help though Chris :-) and I kept your function (but with the "dynamicContent_ajaxObjects[ajaxIndex].setVar", dont know why yet but it seems to need that as well). Now all I need to do is fix the Mozilla overflow problem hehe :-). Oh hey do you have any ideas on that?

Thanx again

Anna
xxxx
lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:00 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:13 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:53 am

lady_teacher_

Postby lady_teacher_ » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:00 pm

lady_teacher_