[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Tabview: I cannot create a tab using external file
Advertisement

Tabview: I cannot create a tab using external file

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Tabview: I cannot create a tab using external file

Postby filipgo » Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:20 am

:cry: Please help

I've been trying for days now to find out what causes the fact that the link I put on my webpage to call a new tab showing an external file does not work.
I repeatedly compared my code to the code in the demo-file.
When I paste my link in the demo file this works fine but in my index page nothing happens.
The non-working page is not really online yet but I called it index2.html and put it on my site.
Maybe you can see some incompatibilities in the code somewhere.
Oh yes the site is in Dutch so it will be hard to understand the contents off course.
The page with the problem can be found here:
The link to the new tab is under the tab 'Archief'

I really hope somebody sees the problem

Thank you very very much in advance

Filip :cry:
filipgo

Return to Questions regarding other scripts at www.dhtmlgoodies.com