[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Dynamic Content - External files not loading
Advertisement

Dynamic Content - External files not loading

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Dynamic Content - External files not loading

Postby Lechnology » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:25 pm

I've tried out and have approached it in several directions and have not been successful at getting it to load the external file that the ids refer to.

I've tried just modifying the list, changing the ids and creating corresponding html files. It just doesn't work. It displays the while loading message but nothing else happens. The corresponding files aren't even complex, simple text and a few tags. It may or may not be the directory link to the ajax file but I've checked (even spell checked) and it's there.

is what I've worked on. The CSS codes obviously works. I have two files for the first two links and they're in the same directory. I even checked the javascript and it's supposed to look for the file in the same directory.

Now works, why doesn't mine seem to work?

I'm not sure if it's the ajax file, its directory (shouldn't be the case), or something wrong with the server, but I just can't seem to get it to load the external content.

FYI, ideally if this was working, each link displays a embedded youtube video from the external file.
Lechnology

Postby Batalf » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Lechnology » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Lechnology

Postby Batalf » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:34 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Lechnology » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm

Lechnology

Postby Batalf » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby demyr » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Hi,

I have just installed the codes and they seem to work. I also managed the css file but I cannot see any content? Why? The point is I dont know where to upload these contents.. in which file should I have to put them?

Regards
demyr
demyr

Postby Rioz » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Rioz

Postby Batalf » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:28 am

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Rioz » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:56 am

Rioz

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts