[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Dragable Boxes with reset to default but wihtout static html
Advertisement

Dragable Boxes with reset to default but wihtout static html

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Dragable Boxes with reset to default but wihtout static html

Postby grissle » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:06 am

grissle

Postby Batalf » Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:11 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby grissle » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:02 pm

grissle

Postby Batalf » Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:06 pm

Yes, that's possible.

Just delete the lines

/* Create static boxes */

var htmlContentOfNewBox = '<DIV>This is a static box created from the function createDefaultBoxes().</div>'; // HTML content of new box
var titleOfNewBox = 'This is a static box';
if(!staticObjectArray['staticObject1']){ // The box is not stored in cookie - we need to create it.
var newIndex = createABox(1,100,false,'staticObject1');
document.getElementById('dragableBoxContent' + newIndex).innerHTML = htmlContentOfNewBox;
document.getElementById('dragableBoxHeader_txt' + newIndex).innerHTML = titleOfNewBox;
}else{ // Box is stored in cookie - all we have to do is to move content into it.
document.getElementById('dragableBoxContent' + staticObjectArray['staticObject1']).innerHTML = htmlContentOfNewBox;
document.getElementById('dragableBoxHeader_txt' + staticObjectArray['staticObject1']).innerHTML = titleOfNewBox;
}

from the createDefaultBoxes function
Batalf
Site Admin

any updates on this lately?

Postby primesites » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:24 pm

I tried doing the same thing and it isn't working properly.

Actually when I try to /* out or delete the above referrenced part of the function, the only thing that shows up in my refreshed browser is the fields for making a new rss box.

I just want to get rid of the static rss boxes altogether on my page.

thanks in advance and KUDOS TO THE MAKER OF THESE COOL FREE SCRIPTS.

thanks indeed. :D
primesites

Return to Drag and drop scripts