[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Slide in Help Panel - from right side
Advertisement

Slide in Help Panel - from right side

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Slide in Help Panel - from right side

Postby bundle » Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:23 am

bundle

No replies

Postby bundle » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:28 pm

Does no replies mean this can't be done?
bundle

Postby Batalf » Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Hello bundle

Welcome to the forum.

No, these days "no reply" usual means that I have been too busy:-)

It's not that easy to change this script to slides from the right. The reason is that it's harder to know where the right edge is since it's depending on the size of your browser.

I probably need to rewrite the code in order to accomplish this. I put it on my "to do" list. Hopefully, I will get some time to look into it soon.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby bundle » Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:29 pm

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I pressured a response out of you. I figured it was going to be a ball of wax to have it slide out from the right. I'm assuming an absolutely position div can have some script to make it move left and right.

I've learned that designing for the web is all about making compromises. I've reorganized my page to have the help panel slide in from the left. It's just as good. I'm just grateful to you that I can do this at all.

Thanks so much for the response.
bundle

Return to Questions regarding other scripts at www.dhtmlgoodies.com