[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Show/Hide content with sliding effect with AJAX doesnt slide
Advertisement

Show/Hide content with sliding effect with AJAX doesnt slide

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Show/Hide content with sliding effect with AJAX doesnt slide

Postby Bram Sibma » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:19 am

I tried to add the sliding effect to an AJAX system I'm making for a website of mine. But what worked at an simple html test file won't work in my system...

So I need some assistance please.

I placed the necessary css in my css file and the necessary js in my .js file so that shouldn't be the issue...

I have a system that places a forms in an specified area (AJAX). The forms have a header which acts as "question" and a form which acts as "question". But when they are inserted in my AJAX system it won't slide open.

Select "Slangen" choose the first and double click ater. You see that a block is added to the right. BUT when you want to click to enlarge no result...

My HTML test file is working properly...

you won't see a pointer since I didn't called for it in the HTML file.

My best guess is that there is some kind of bug because of the odd usage of the system. But I think it should work fine non the less....

Who brings the solution...

Greetings from Holland,

Bram
Bram Sibma

Return to Questions regarding other scripts at www.dhtmlgoodies.com