[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Bug?
Advertisement

Bug?

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Bug?

Postby JonCooper » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:25 pm

I can't get the first tab to display correctly..when changing the initTabs Array to'0', although the first tab appears, when clicking on any other tab, the panel appears below the first 1! I've tried this out with both my downloaded and heavily configured version and the demo version on this website with the same results. Please tell me there is a way around this..this is a fantastic looking script but this bug could kill it for me!

Jon Cooper
jon.cooper@visation.com
JonCooper

Can you post your function call?

Postby Batalf » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:41 pm

Can you post your version of these lines ?

<script type="text/javascript">
initTabs(Array('Menu scripts','Calender','Menus','About us'),1,500,500);
</script>

Thank you!
Batalf
Site Admin

It was a bug

Postby Batalf » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:46 pm

What you discovered was actually a bug. I have fixed it now both in the example and the website version.

There are very few changes.

1) Changed the variable:

var activeTabIndex = 0;

to

var activeTabIndex = -1;

2) In the showTab() function, I have changed the first line:

if(activeTabIndex){

to

if(activeTabIndex>=0){

That's it.

Thanks for notifying me of this.
Batalf
Site Admin

Fixed!

Postby JonCooper » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:48 pm

Alf you are officially a genius!

Thanks so much for the quick fix and for putting this together in the first place.

cheers

Jon
JonCooper

Glad I could help!

Postby Batalf » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:54 pm

I'm glad I could help! I hope you enjoy the script.
Batalf
Site Admin

Return to XP widget questions