[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Unevenly spaced horizonal menu
Advertisement

Unevenly spaced horizonal menu

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Unevenly spaced horizonal menu

Postby mbrad » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:59 pm

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I am trying to use for my site.

What I can't figure out is how to space the main menu items unevenly. I can get them to space unevenly at the <a> level, but not any higher. When I do that, the sub menu doesn't line up with the menu text, but rather with the container that holds the <a>. I think it is in the .js somewhere, but I am not so good with .js. I'm just learning web pages.

On my page I have 5 main menu items. I'd like the first one moved to the left by 12px, the second one by 17px, the thrid one by 23px, the fourth one by 14px and the last one by 19px.

Can this be done?

Thanks again,

Brad
mbrad

Return to Menu script questions