[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Error with Internet Explorer
Advertisement

Error with Internet Explorer

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Error with Internet Explorer

Postby Manu. » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:45 pm

While modifying the script, I have a problem...

- With Firefox, it works, but with IE, it opens quite well, and then I have the message : "IE cannot open the file blablabla... Operation aborted", and then the page "page cannot be displayed". I dont understand...

If some one would like to help me, I can send you all the modified files of the script...
Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Manu. on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Manu.

Postby stevef » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 pm

stevef

Exactly the same

Postby Manu. » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:58 am

I d like to say that concerning this IE error, I have exactly the same problem.
It works correctly when the main <ul> is in the <body> tag, but doesnt when it is in another tag (any <div> for instance)....

We can see that IE manages to open it, but an alert appears, and then the page isnt accessible any more.

I really cant understand that problem
Manu.

somebody look for a solution ?

Postby eric00000007 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:28 pm

eric00000007

Postby Batalf » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:42 am

Batalf
Site Admin

a part of a solution

Postby eric00000007 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:55 am

I put a link to a discussion about this error

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=215369

A solution will be to put the javascript with the init() of the tree at the end of the page. This works with my script. But sometimes it become tricky to put the code at the end of a page if you use embeded scripts.

If somebody found a solution with javascript that will be good, I am still looking around today.

good luck
eric00000007

how to reproduce the error

Postby eric00000007 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:56 am

just put your javascript before the end of the div.
eric00000007

Possible fix for internet explorer error

Postby pfennema » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:10 am

Hello,

I had the same problem during debugging with the drag 'n drop tree and found the following:

To summarize:
The solution is to have your function executed with the body onload event

Regards, Paul
pfennema

Re: a part of a solution

Postby PC Master » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:14 am

PC Master

Return to Folder tree questions