[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - [not solved]Problem with 'dynamically loaded article' script
Advertisement

[not solved]Problem with 'dynamically loaded article' script

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

[not solved]Problem with 'dynamically loaded article' script

Postby Mith55 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:56 pm

Hello

I make a point of excusing me for my linguistic expression, but I don't speak english, I'm French!

I have a problemwith the script of this page:

This script it's well! But i did not suceed to put several dynamicals articles on the same page.

I have 3 parts in my web page (home) and each one part must have the script for this dynamicals articles! The 3 parts is in the same page!!!

Please, help me, i begin in JS and AJAX!
Thank You!
Last edited by Mith55 on Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mith55

Postby ramwaimea » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:51 am

I have same problem too. The script supplied in the web page didn't work correctly. It puts the article container and content container in the left side. I viewed the source in dhtmlgoodies and copied to my file and executed it. Now, i have article list in the right side, content container in the left side..

However, when I click on article list, nothing happens. I checked the source code, it looks for js in /AJAX/ folder. But, the instruction says to create /js/ folder. I changed the source to point to /js/ folder instead of /AJAX/.

Now, if I click an article, I get the message "Finding article...". But, it just hangs there. I have article1.html...article9.html, but it doesn't seem to fetch it.
ramwaimea

Postby Batalf » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:51 am

Hello both

Welcome to the forum

ramwaimea, try to see if the sticky() could help you out.

Mith55, I haven't experienced a problem like that before. Do you have a link to your page so that I could take a closer look at your code?
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Mith55 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:56 pm

I post my code later and a screenshot of the page!

I've modify the javascript function's and the CSS style of the exemple! I have modify the <div> of my html page too.

@+
Mith55

Postby Mith55 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:01 pm

Mith55

Postby Mith55 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:48 pm

Mith55

Postby phlackee » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:01 pm

phlackee

Postby phlackee » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:02 pm

phlackee

Postby Mith55 » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:18 pm

Mith55