[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Like this
Advertisement

Like this

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Like this

Postby Daniel » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:53 pm

Must say this is what I looking for!
Daniel

Thank you!

Postby Batalf » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:21 pm

I'm glad you liked the script.
Batalf
Site Admin

This rocks

Postby asundli » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:06 am

asundli

Postby asundli » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:43 pm

asundli

Postby Batalf » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:50 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby asundli » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:58 pm

Nice, but I was thinking more like dynamic height.

If I got 2 lists. One with 10 and one with 20. If the height could move up and down based on the content of the tab, it would be genius.
asundli

Postby kimss » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:15 pm

Creating a dynamic height based on possible content is never easy with CSS, especially since we are working on a horisontal line. I expect that you want the smaller buttons to have the same height as the biggest ones.

In a vertical tabsystem this wouldnt be a problem, since different height of the buttons only looks natural, but then again it doesn't work this way with horisontal lists.

I would also guess that you dont want to start using tables, though I would think that adding a table for the tabs would instantly solve the problem since tables are very flexible for such use.

Since IE doesnt support the min-height property I guess it will be a confusing task to solve this one unless you really have the inspiration, :D

Mvh,
Kim Steinhaug
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -
kimss

Postby asundli » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:26 pm

Hi

First of all. I don't talk about the buttons, but the actual content below the buttons.

So I think this could be solved with the "clear:both" in the bottom of the content.
asundli

Postby Batalf » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:35 pm

Alex,

I thought you were talking about the main menu items.

I'm a little bit in the dark here. Do you need support for multiple lines of sub menu items? And that the content of the page below the menu should be pushed down when you look at submenu items over multiple lines?
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby asundli » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:43 pm

Hi

Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I meant was the content of each tab.

I would like to avoid scroll/overflow, so if the tabcontent could stretch, it would be perfect.
asundli

Postby Batalf » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:51 pm

Alex,

Are you talking about the tab menu or the "Xp like" tab script?

I'm starting to think that this is about the tab view in the "XP widget" category.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby kimss » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:57 pm

Sounds to me aswell as he is talking about the XP tabs, hoever I would think a quickfix in the CSS would solve this one.

The container should have a set width, but no height. All the tabs inside should have a display: none; and when clicked on the tab they are display: block;, the container should then stretch nicely as far as I can see.

regards,
Kim Steinhaug
kimss

Postby Batalf » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:09 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby asundli » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:19 pm

asundli

Postby Batalf » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:21 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Next