[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - JavaScript hooks
Advertisement

JavaScript hooks

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

JavaScript hooks

Postby FickD » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:54 pm

I'm using the DHTMLSuite on a site I am constructing and I've run into a snag, I need to be able to determine when a panesplitter tab has been closed and run some of my own javascript when this occurs, I also need to run some code when the activeTab is changed as well. Is there currently a means to attach my own functions to these calls or are there plans to add this functionality in the future? I'd like to be able to just land your updated script as you fix and improve things so I'm trying not to modify the scripts.

Thanx,
Daniel Fick
FickD

Postby Batalf » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Hello FickD

Welcome to the forum :D

I will add support for callback functions in near future. It's a very good idea which I think many users will benefit from.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby slothy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm

hi ~Fick

Welcome to the forums!!

I havent spent a lot of time going through the Application suite yet. Of one thing though i am sure...it is object-oriented so will be easy to hook on functions on close and change whatever....

I even think Alf has implemented an ad hoc class extender... not sure...

Alex
slothy

Postby Batalf » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:47 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Still can't figure out the frame that was closed

Postby FickD » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 pm

FickD

Postby Batalf » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:17 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

callback function ... can't get to launch

Postby jbowshaw » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:01 pm

NEVERMIND...I GOT IT

Hi,

I downloaded the code Batalf mentioned to get the callback function
to work. Basically when focus goes to a new tab, I want to perform a json call and update the information on the tab.

I've tried the following with no luck:

var paneCenter = new DHTMLSuite.paneSplitterPaneModel( { position : "center", id:"centerPane",size:150,minSize:100,maxSize:200,resizable:true,callbacktabSwitch:'callbackFunction' } );

I've tried callbackOntabSwitch, callbackOnTabSwitch, callbackTabSwitch, etc. None have called the function (turned it into an alert box in the callbackFunction).

Any thoughts on this...btw.. i will be one of the individuals donating to this project....I like it when included with some json development.

Jim
jbowshaw

Postby FickD » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:36 pm

FickD

Postby Batalf » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:42 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Return to General questions