[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Slide Down Menu & IE
Advertisement

Slide Down Menu & IE

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Slide Down Menu & IE

Postby mreeves » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:17 am

Help regarding which script(EXACT NAME): Slide Down Menu

First of all... it IS a great script and you have a GREAT website.

Problems (All in IE... FF works great):
1.) Randomly when I click on a submenu (Submenu Depth 3) it will add a ton of white space below it. When I click out of that main menu, click through some other stuff and then go back to that submenu, it makes everything else disappear and show like the first two of that menu.
2.) Whenever I click on a menu, it will add a bunch of left & right padding and keep adding as I go farther down the menu.
3.) When I first load the script in IE, I am warned that this is a bad script and that I must allow the script to be ran.

When I look at your demos online none of these problems occur. I'm figuring something happened when I went to put it through my website.

Here is the webpage:
http://www.themitech.com/IHS/2/index.html

Do some of these examples in IE to see the problems:
1.) Click on Home Pages, then click on Secondary Schools, then click on Elemantary schools. Two problems (should) occur... The left and right side of the menu expands horrifically AND when you click on the second, space underneath that main menu area forms that shouldn't be there.

2.)After doing one make sure you don't refresh the page then click on Welcome!, then School Policies. That left & right padding is still the only problem. But now go BACK to Home Pages -> Elementary Schools. See what happens?

Anyway, I think that's everything. Thanks for the help you may or may not provide!

THANKS!
--Mike
mreeves

Postby Batalf » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:12 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby mreeves » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:56 pm

mreeves

Postby mreeves » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:40 pm

mreeves

Postby mreeves » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:27 pm

mreeves