[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - two tab panes or more in one page
Advertisement

two tab panes or more in one page

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

two tab panes or more in one page

Postby f404 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:49 am

it is possible to more insert two or of tab panes in one single page HTML

tks
very very good work
f404

Postby Batalf » Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:41 am

Batalf
Site Admin

Download.com's style

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:51 pm

Hello Alf,

I'm currently designing a site that has a similar /index.php than www.download.com 's.
The page is composed of one centered layer (top) to display site-wide info, and a sub-layer (with tab as well) that will display a "top 10" for a couple of sections. The latter is where I intend to use your script.

If I use two sets of codes, one for the top layer and your layer, will it work? Or will they interfer with each other?

Thanks,
Frederic
P.S. Great site with quality codes you have.
P.P.S. Can't wait till you add more ;) (especially in the AJAX section)
Frederic

Postby Batalf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:56 pm

Hi Frederic!

Welcome as user of this forum :D

I'm glad you appreciate my scripts.

At the moment, it's not possible to have more than one tab script on the same html page. So unless you are using framesets(which isn't recommended:-) ) , the answer is no.

But I will add support for it soon. Looking at this thread is actually a reminder to me.... I have to get this done now.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 pm

Wow that was quick! ;)

I should have mentioned that both sets of layers I intend to use will not have the same codes (not 2x yours). Maybe that will clear things up (as opposed to the current conflict in using your codes twice).
Frederic

Postby Batalf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:11 pm

Yes, there should only be one version of js code.

I just have to make some adjustments to this code so that it could handle more than one "tab view".
:D
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:56 pm

/* Off Topic */

Don't know if this is news to you; I've found your site through www.digg.com 's frontpage.
It looks like you're going to have a lot of new members ;)
Frederic

Postby Batalf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:03 pm

Yes, I noticed the link at digg.com. The number of visitors has been higher than normal today.

Hopefully it will also make some users come back later when the link isn't has "hot" as it is right now :wink:
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:09 pm

... reading through ERT site, looks like a pretty interesting idea. Are "Mentors" going to mentor folks, or "Mentors" as providing help to the general public ;)

I wouldn't mind a Mentor, that'd get me hands deep in Asynchronous Javascript XML, I'm basically stuck in design so far :)

Anyhow, I'm dragging this OT a bit too long.
Cheers
Frederic

Postby Batalf » Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:22 pm

The Mentor are teaching you how to solve all kinds of IT related problems. They are not helping in the same way as other sites such as Experts-Exchange.com, where you ask a question and get an answer in form of some code.

Here, the purpose is to TEACH YOU how to solve to problem.

You won't be assigned a specific mentor. You ask a question and a mentor or several mentors who are available will answer you.

Don't be afraid of signing up:-)
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:49 pm

Frederic

Hello there

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:41 pm

Hello,

I'm planning on having 3 tabbed groups on one page. I was wondering if you plan to tackle this problem (current limitation of 1 tabbed group) soon. I've been looking left and right (digging through other web site codes) but I can't seem to find how they do it :shock:
:cry:

F.
P.S. I know you're pretty busy by the number of requests on your forum, so no worries if you can't.

########## EDIT #################

I'm finding some links to other codes at the moment... Will post if I can find anything that helps others here in the same bind
Frederic

Postby Frederic » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:09 pm

nope... :?
Frederic

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:11 pm

Frank

Postby Batalf » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:01 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Next

Return to XP widget questions