[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - * AJAX Dynamic Content Issues *
Advertisement

* AJAX Dynamic Content Issues *

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

* AJAX Dynamic Content Issues *

Postby mbz » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:04 am

mbz

Postby Batalf » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:07 am

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby mbz » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:47 am

Changing from POST to GET made the script work, however I am working to find out how to get the POST method to work as well.

I think it may have something to do with FrontPage Extensions being installed on the account, as by default it turns the POST method off.

I will post my findings for the rest of the forum soon to hopefully save anyone else with this issue some time as well...
mbz

Postby Batalf » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:55 am

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby mbz » Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:34 pm

mbz

Postby 3degrees_of_design » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:31 am

Thank you!

You all did save me some time. I installed the same things and ran into the exact same error message. When I went to my hosting provider, they politely informed me that this was a coding error. That is how I ended up here.

I am going back to my provider and will give them the correct information so that they have it for future reference. I think they need the info as much as anyone else.... 8)
3degrees_of_design

Postby mbz » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:56 am

No prob!!

I just got done playing around with the AJAX framework behind that same script... and learned how to send form data using AJAX and PHP with this framework.

If you are a AJAX newb like me, then you may want to check it out:

AJAX is some powerfull stuff!! :twisted:

Best Regards,
MIKE
mbz

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts