[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Floating Gallery
Advertisement

Floating Gallery

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Floating Gallery

Postby Red Blaze » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:10 pm

http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/scripts/flo ... llery.html

I'm having issues with this script. It turns out that it only works alone. It can't work inside a table, or inside divs.

http://artist.webcityart.com
username: FraEsp
Password: 123456

Then go http://artist.webcityart.com/floating_gallery.php

It works just fine on its own there, but I wanted to implement it in
If you see the link that says "Sort your artpieces", a div window will pop up with the Floating Gallery inside. However, it doesn't do drag and drop. I know Javascript functions work because if you click on "Save", it'll run a javascript function. Any info where I can get around this?
Red Blaze

Postby Batalf » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Red Blaze » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 pm

Red Blaze

Postby Batalf » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:24 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby mrsnappypants » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:37 pm

mrsnappypants

Postby Red Blaze » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:45 pm

I found a way around it, but now, there's a small bug. It sounded like the position thing you told me, but the new js code didn't fix, if I understood correctly. Here are examples of the bug:

It's a long list of images with 9 images in a row with 8 rows. The window scrolls about a few hundred pixels. When the scroller is all the way to the top, it works just fine.

The circle is where the mouse is at onMouseDown. The square with a red boarder is the image being dragged.

1st:

Now, when I scroll all the way down, the problem starts.
Scrolled Down:

The image being dragged is the last image listed

I faded most of the art pieces. I wouldn't want any trouble from the artist. :lol:
Red Blaze

Postby Batalf » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:12 pm

Something seem to have happened to the live js code. I'm sure I updated it a couple of days ago.

Please re-copy and paste the code at the download page and try again.

Sorry about the trouble :)
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Red Blaze » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:27 pm

I tried it again, and it works now. Copy pasted the js code one more time. Works great. :)
Red Blaze

Postby mrsnappypants » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:39 pm

you need to update the zip file and possibly demo page with the updated js code.

The same problem persist however if you resize the boxes. So am I stuck with the size of the boxes in the script, or is there anyway to fix that?

Also i think one of the changes you implemented isn't there anymore, when you click on the image the translucent image moves to where the cursor is. You had changed it so it didn't move, if i'm making any sense here.
mrsnappypants

Return to Drag and drop scripts