[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Term of use about Dragable RSS boxes
Advertisement

Term of use about Dragable RSS boxes

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Term of use about Dragable RSS boxes

Postby kazuhiro » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:01 pm

Hellow , I'm Japanese, and I have the question about Dragable RSS boxes though it is not good at English.

"scripts isn't the main part of the application" writes in use conditions of dhtmlgoodies.com so.
However, it will almost use as it is when Dragable RSS boxes is used, and I think that it becomes the main part of the application.

Does not this violate use conditions?

There is another one question.

It wants to modify this script in the company where I work and to make service like Japanese netvibes.

I may arrange one's verbs and objects to various places of the script, and begin original service?

The question becomes the above-mentioned two.
My best regards though thought by you it is busy.
kazuhiro

Postby Batalf » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:11 pm

Hello kazuhiro

Welcome to the forum :D

You may implement the script on your website. When I'm refering to not using it if it's the main part of the application, then I'm talking about selling the script as an application.

However, you are free to use the script and make modification to it on your website.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby kazuhiro » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:06 pm

Thank you for a quick answer.
Though it was not easy to have understood a little.

There is a problem when the script is sold.
Isn't it a problem that develops service by using the script without selling the script?
kazuhiro

Postby Batalf » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:12 pm

Hello again

You are free to offer services from a website where my script it the main part of the site.

What the license prohibits/forbids, is taking the script and sell it as a product after some minor modifications. I.e. if someone take the dragable boxes script, make some small changes to it and sell or redistribute it as their own script. That's not allowed.

I hope this makes it clear.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby kazuhiro » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:03 pm

kazuhiro

Postby Batalf » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:04 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby kazuhiro » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:28 pm

kazuhiro

Postby Batalf » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:39 pm

Batalf