[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
www.dhtmlgoodies.com • View topic - Ajax error in Firefox
Advertisement

Ajax error in Firefox

Moderators: Calcifer, slothy

Ajax error in Firefox

Postby Shrek » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:34 am

I use ajax library from dhtmlgoodies.com. It is works so good. But it is not work sometimes.

Hata: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://www.turkuaz-emlak.com/inc/ajax.js :: anonymous :: line 112" data: no]
Kaynak dosya: http://www.turkuaz-emlak.com/inc/ajax.js
Hat: 112

and

Hata: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)" location: "JS frame :: http://www.turkuaz-emlak.com/inc/ajax.js :: anonymous :: line 97" data: no]

There is no problem with IE.

Is anyone know how can I fix this problem and what is this problem

Thanks.
Shrek

Postby Batalf » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:06 pm

Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Emigrate » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:11 pm

hello everybody.

I have the same problem. But not at line 112. My error occours at line 150 only in firefox. Can you help me? I use ajax and dhtmlgoodies for my projects in the intranet in my company. Hopefully, you can help me. The project have to be ready in the next one week and I dont know how to correct the error.
Emigrate

Postby Batalf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:16 pm

Are you using the latest ajax.js file ?

http://www.dhtmlgoodies.com/packages/dh ... js/ajax.js

I can't see any problems with line 150 there? Are you sure the error is in this js file and not one of your js files?
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Emigrate » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:28 pm

hi Batalf,

I looked into my ajax file and compared it with your file . the versionsnumber is the same. but the syntax is different. I replaced my code with yours. At the moment my project works successfully on the one side.One error was fixed by replacing the sourcecode. But another error occours always yet. I try to describe my "buliding":

I've a form with some textarray input types. With this form I can type in some data in a mysql database. It is a database for hardware. Every hardwaretyp has a "PartID". This ID identifies the hardware with specifications and descriptions. If I typed in RAM with the PartID xxx , I can type in the specifications and the descriptions for this RAM with his PartID. If I want to type in another RAM with the same PartID (but another serialnumber) my webinterface try to synchronize the specifications and the descriptions with the first inputted dataset. My webinterface looks into the mysql table to seek a dataset with the PartID I inputted.If my webinterface find someone, it will write the descriptions and specifcations in the textarrys. If not, the textarrays want to be empty.

I realized this synchronisation with ajax. It works successfully, but with the same error in the errormessages. If I type in a PartID the first time, the error occurs. If I erase the last number of the PartID and write it back, the fields want to be synchronised.

Now. the occours at line 150 and another error occours at line 180...

I hope you can understand my english :(
Emigrate

Postby Batalf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:29 pm

What error message do you get?

I can't see that there these errors could be related to the ajax.js file, i.e. I can't find anything on line 150 or 180 that could cause errors.
Batalf
Site Admin

Postby Emigrate » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:46 pm

hi,

here is the syntaxline from ajax.js where the error occurs:

self.responseStatus[0] = self.xmlhttp.status;

this is are the two errormessages:

Error: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.status]" nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame :: http://werk1/xampp/data/ajax.js :: anonymous :: line 150" data: no]
Source File: http://werk1/xampp/data/ajax.js
Line: 150

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.send]" nsresult: "0xc1f30001 (NS_ERROR_NOT_INITIALIZED)" location: "JS frame :: http://werk1/xampp/data/ajax.js :: anonymous :: line 180" data: no]
Emigrate

Postby Batalf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:01 pm

It seems to be related to the content you're sending back via Ajax.

I've tried to do a google search on the words:

Component returned failure code: 0x80040111

One article I came up with was this :

http://www.thescripts.com/forum/threadn ... -2-10.html
Batalf
Site Admin

Return to General questions regarding AJAX scripts